Over 1,000 member locations, situated in every region across Canada, proudly display their membership decal with the CJA logo and slogan. You can join today and enjoy these benefits:
- Adhere to the CJA Code of Ethics to foster consumer confidence and build sales
- Display the CJA signage with its tag line: “A Sign of Trust” to build consumer confidence
- Receive promotional rates on education courses and programs
- Extensive and evolving member benefits programs which result in substantial cost savings
- Receive monthly CJA e-newsletters and news alerts
- Network with peers within the industry
- Benefit from CJA advocacy with all levels of government and learn about new laws and regulations for our industry.
Canadian Jewellers Association-Jewelers Mutual partnership*
CJA Member Benefits
The Canadian Jewellers Association’s partnership* with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company brings significant benefits to CJA members and to the Canadian jewellery industry.
Among the benefits are:
- Funding sponsor for CJA’s JETS (Jewellery Education Training System) program, including creation of a new module on security
- Free access to JM-produced security training courses and materials from the Jewelers Mutual University web site, www.JMUniversity.com
- Promotion of CJA through Jewelers Mutual’s web site, print materials, and advertisements in the Canadian jewellery trade publications
- Insurance and security articles for CJA’s website, e-Newsletters and instant e-News blasts
- Insurance materials to distribute to members and prospects
- Jewelers Mutual speaker for a CJA event or member webinars
As a member, you will also receive benefits in the following areas:
- VISA reduced transaction fees
- MasterCard reduced transaction fees.
L.J.C. Card Program:
The Canadian Jewellers Association’s newly formed partnership with the L.J.C. Card financing program, a leading solution of financing options for jewellery and luxury accessory retailers, allows CJA members who sign up to get exclusive financing rates and membership benefits.
The L.J.C. Card program can help you:
- Boost your sales by giving your customers the purchasing power to buy now and for future add-on sales
- Drive traffic with a wide range of attractive promotional offers
- Offer instant credit and year round consumer special financing
- Receive fast funding on completed transactions
- Get quick assistance from our operators 7 days a week
- Process your transactions instantly using our secure online Web Services
- Priority Courier
- Bubble Pack
- Amoured courier
- Access to JVC Crime Prevention Package
- Security devices
- Access information from the only credit-reporting service dedicated specifically to the jewellery industry in the U.S. and Canada.
- Savings program
- Full service translation
- Localization provider with services offered in over 110 languages and dialects
- Complimentary subscription to Canadian Jeweller magazine
- Complimentary subscription to Jewellery Business magazine
- Industry issues information
- Access to The World Jewellery Confederation (CIBJO) web site
- Access to Canadian Diamond Code Committee (CDCC).
- Business supplies and forms
- Profile at Canadian and U.S. trade shows
- Promotion tools
- Job Bank
- Ongoing government relations initiatives
- Complimentary Anti-money Laundering Compliance Kit that aids a company in complying with the new regulations that were enforced on Dec. 30, 2008
- Strategic liaison with the Competition Bureau and other departments
The Canadian Jewellers Association is neither a representative nor an insurance broker for Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company and therefore provides no guarantee, nor assumes any liability for the policies, coverage, services, decisions, or actions taken by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products or services you request meet your specific requirements.